Afriminds has the following shareholders:
Telephone: +27 (0)21 939 6344
Fax: +27 (0)21 930 0079
Fax to email: 086 552 9073
|Chairperson||Judith Tshofuti-Magele||Black Female|
|Deputy/Vice Chairperson||Marius Lubbe||White Male|
|Secretary||Rubyda Friester||Coloured Female|
|Treasurer||Judith Tshofuti-Magele||Black Female|
|Volunteer1||Benedicta Marlow||Coloured Female|
1.1 Basic Objectives
-> Use online education with face to face (Skype type) conferencing, plus a local on-site facilitator and online high quality support for all learners and delegates to special online events to achieve the following in hundreds of villages, towns and communities all over the country and eventually the continent:
-> Introduce an immediate rescue system for Grade 10 to Grade 12 learners in difficult high school subjects like:
- IT (Programming) and
- CAT (Computer Application Technology.)
-> Rebuild Community Pride and
-> Develop Personal confidence, Self-belief and an Optimistic Vision of a positive future in our learner’s (all age groups) own hands.
-> Ethics and Human behaviour in South African Society:
- Ethical systems, ethical values, principles, rules intended to guide social and moral behaviour.
- Humanity / Ubuntu
- The Notion of the Common Good
- Social, and Individualistic Ethics
- Making good personal financial decisions.
Restart and energize economic activity on the micro level, by:
- Creating a core around which micro economy can be constructed
- Entrepreneurship development.
- Advisory services for micro business
- Micro farming in the modern era
- Developing markets,
- Creating infrastructure and
AfriMinds NPO have partnered and can access, for our students and members, to external, extention and online courses in many subjects, offered by the following universities, colleges and institutions: