INDUSTRIAL SIZED EDUCATION INTERVENTION.
- AfriMinds NPO (Non-Profit Organisation – Registered) will seek funding to support:
- The creation of a nationally saturated community-based training system via online real-time lectures.
- Entities that will address the immediate and serious shortcomings in the outcomes of high school learners and school-leavers.
- Entities that will deliver community learning like small business, agricultural, health and personal development courses.
- Methods that AfriMinds shall support, will have a high level of concentration on character, self-value and confidence building.
- We will help create profit-sharing co-operatives that run their own community centres of learning and economic development.
KEY FEATURES THAT AFRIMINDS PROJECTS WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
Methods that AfriMinds shall support will be:
Bringing high quality subject experts to learners, that would normally not have access to extra lessons, in poor city and rural areas.
- Learners will have access to world-class courses and subject support interventions.
- Lectures will be effective, entertaining and tailored to address problem areas.
- Learners will have online lecturers to explain, help, support and bring them up to date.
- We will create peer based support groups.
- Local people will be trained and employed to support the networks and technology.
- Learners groups contact their lecturer or assistant mentor for extra help as needed.
NEW METHODOLOGIES AND PROCESSES THAT AFRIMINDS SUPPORT ARE:
An organisation like Cyber-Minds (PTY) Ltd whose lecturers will be broadcasting from a central internet based studio, directly to the students all over Southern Africa.
Content and contact will be sent simultaneously to many different locations via:
- Live weekly internet conferences.
- Live-online seminars,
- Live-online crisis-clinics.
- Live-online Bootcamps
No boring eLearning or lack of self-motivation, but real live online people on a skype type system, with brilliant new online tools to help teach effectively.
The lecturers can broadcast their own desktop for all learners to see. Works on Apple Mac, PC, pads and even smartphones.